The main hub is in Vladivostok in Russia Far East. Most of the actual work will be on different customer sites and or factory locations where machinery is being built and tested before shipping.
• Participate and lead start-up of new factories as well as individual fish processing machinery delivered into the Russian Market by Knarr Russ;
• Execution and fulfilment of service agreements;
• Participation in installations.
• Optimizing process flow;
• Identifying bottlenecks and resolving them;
• Root cause analyses;
• Ability to identify improvement points and communicate them to different stakeholders such as factory staff, and factory managers, mechanics, software and PLC programmers, electricians and mechatronics engineers;
• Find solutions to unexpected problems;
• Active feedback to suppliers of machinery to improve future deliveries;
• Teaching customer’s staff how to use the equipment and maximize value;
• Communicate with verbal updates as well asformal reports, status, progress and plans;
• Help the customer see the added value created with the equipment and services delivered by Knarr Rus;
• Aim to increasing futures sales of service agreements and equipment represented by Knarr Russ;
• Accountability for resources used and ability to justify to stakeholders the resources (e.g. hours) billed to customers and / or internal projects;
• Act as a member of a larger installation crew.
EDUCATION &EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• BSCor MSC in engineering (mechanical or mechatronics preferred);
• Experience as an engineering manager at a fish factory or a vessel strongly preferred;
• Hands on fish processing experience needed;
• Computer savvy;
• Outstanding communications skills;
• Fluent in Russian and English, written and verbal;
• Knowledge of CAD software (AutoCad) would be a strength;
• Driver’s license mandatory;
• Able to undertake regular frequent travel by road including overnight and extended stay in remote areas;
• Ability to travel locally and internationally as required;
• Must be able to work and keep calm under pressure;
• Needs to be able to adopt to different working hours;
• No criminal record;
• Good work ethic with can do attitude;
• Able to work in an international team.
Please kindly sendyour CV to email@example.com